Изучение данной информации - обязательно. Без ее внимательного изучения - Вы не должны подписывать никаких договоров с Компанией (Ru).
The study of this information is mandatory. Without her careful study - you should not sign any contracts with the Company (En).
L'étude de cette information est obligatoire. Sans son étude attentive, vous ne devriez pas signer de contrat avec la Société (Fr).
Policy and rules of cooperation with the Company (hereinafter referred to as the Rules, Company Policy)
- The terms and conditions of cooperation are binding on all transactions and are fully enforceable from the moment you express your consent with their provisions, which occurs at the beginning of the contractual relationship or use of any services of the SARL (LLC) Fireworks Company, registration number: 111451, with one parties, and of any legal and physical persons from the other side (hereinafter - the client, clients, you), together - the Parties. Acceptance of the terms and conditions of this policy and rules is an irrevocable and unconditional condition for cooperation for the Parties. The only official version of these Rules is the Russian version, and other versions and translations can be used by clients for information and personal use.
- The parties agreed that these Rules always have the highest priority over all other oral and written agreements, agreements and other oral and written information obtained as a result of cooperation.
- The company has the right to use its unregistered logos, names, sites, both official and not, other information sources. At the same time, the Company undertakes to always sign the Agreement with the actual name of the Company and its details, which the Clients are obliged to independently verify before starting the cooperation.
- The Company's clients provide the Company with an indisputable right to terminate cooperation with them at any stage at its discretion, without any notification, without any legal and financial consequences for the Company, unless the Company provides paid services.
- The company's clients are informed by this clause that all negotiations, messages and other types of communication with company representatives are recorded on the company's servers and can be used at its discretion without coordination with the client.
- Clients of the Company are not entitled to disclose any information resulting from interaction with the company to a third party without written consent from the Company, except in the cases of the presence of a relevant court decision. The penalty for violation of this clause is fixed at 50,000 (fifty thousand) US dollars and cannot be challenged in court.
- All customers understand and unconditionally recognize that the Company provides intermediary, consulting services, is not itself a buyer of products, and only assists in making transactions between manufacturers (distributors) and final customers, which it finds and will receive from transactions its intermediary percentage. When signing the Agreement, the Parties confirm that all information provided to them for familiarization does not require additional knowledge, interpretations, and experience to understand any other specific tools and tools not available to them.
- Using the terms "Distribution", "Sale" Parties understand them as any activity associated with the promotion of goods.
- The use by the Company's Clients of any services of the Company takes place solely at their own risk and peril, as all services, services of the Company, Applications are obtained by the Clients “as is”. All responsibility for the compliance of any services and services of the Company with the expectations and goals of the Clients is assigned to the Clients of the Company. Risks and other negative consequences of interaction with the Company are also assigned to Customers.
- Clients and partners agree that the Company may ignore any written requests for information that are not sent to her email address indicated on the site. Exceptions are cases when there is a decision of the relevant court or other competent government agency obliging the company to do so. Acquaintance with any previous editions of the Rules, should be made by Partners and Clients independently, in the Google Web Cache. The guarantor of the truth of this information is the largest company (Google). When using and providing the above information in court - the Company may use this data, and Customers and partners agree and acknowledge that this information is genuine, obtained from the appropriate source.
The term "service" Parties understand:
- buying something with the company
- selling something with a company
- consulting li>
- Assistance Services.
- The company is not able to continuously monitor changes in the legislation of its country, and the legislation of the countries of the partner companies. Therefore, all Partners before the start of cooperation are required to independently verify the compliance of these Rules and the agreement on the subject of legality.
- You acknowledge and understand that the Company, by providing intermediary services in the search for Companies - foreign manufacturers, distributors and other interested parties - is entitled to conclude an unlimited number of contracts for any amounts. At the same time, the Company's Clients realize that the Company has no direct purpose to buy these products, however, there is a desire to offer (transfer) the contracts concluded by it to third parties for a percentage set by the Company. At the same time, customers clearly understand that this contract may not be implemented, not executed by the Company for a number of reasons (such as: changes in market conditions, currency fluctuations, changes in the political or economic situation in the country of distribution of goods or the inability to find a client I would agree to buy the goods of this manufacturer or distributor, and other reasons). All clients and partners of the Company are aware of and unconditionally accept these conditions, while assessing the likely risk and possible associated costs. However, the Company will make efforts to further fulfill the terms of the contract.
- The parties understand that the conditions described in the “Agreement on Exclusive Distribution of Products” (or its synonymous equivalent) signed with manufacturers or distributors are for informational, general informational purposes and only fix the Company's right to receive exclusive rights to distribute products. These types of contracts can not be treated in any other way than contracts for the granting of exclusive rights. Party 2 declines any liability from Party 1 regarding the need to purchase the goods of Party 2 and other obligations related to the purchase of goods of the Party 2.
- The main language of this agreement is Russian. Any other translations are for informational purposes only and are provided to you for informational purposes only.
- Before the start of cooperation, the Company's Clients are obliged to prove their financial viability by providing a financial document from the Bank confirming that the Client has at least 200% of the amount specified in the Exclusive Agreement or its synonymous equivalent.
- The Company at its discretion can provide the missing or not performed Services, in order to preserve its business reputation, within three years from the moment of signing the Agreement, regardless of the subject of the Agreement and the deadlines specified in it.
- Inaction on the part of the Company in case of violation by you or other persons of these Rules does not deprive the Company of the right to take appropriate actions to protect its interests later, at any time and at its discretion. In addition, this does not mean that the Company waives its rights in the event of such violations on your part.
- These company rules are a full-fledged agreement between the Company and customers and customers are not allowed to work with the company without accepting the provisions specified in this document. The company does not conduct business with customers who do not accept these rules.
- All responsibility for the activities of the Company is borne personally by its director and / or owner, taking full responsibility for the services received or provided.
- Under no circumstances, employees, agents, as well as any affiliated persons of the Company, are not responsible for the performance of the Services by the Company as a whole, since they cannot have complete comprehensive and reliable information about the Company, its actions and goals.
- You confirm that you fully understood the meaning and essence of the Agreement concluded with the Company and these Rules, being in a clear mind and sober memory, in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of your country, having all the powers for this. These rules and contracts of the Company take into account all your interests, there are no inaccuracies, all the information you received is verified by you in full and there are no obscure points in it.
- In case of failure to accept these applications, you should not sign the contract with the Company.
- The Company is not responsible for the actions, materials, information or data of third parties, and you release the Company, its management, officials, employees and agents from any liability for any damage, obvious or hidden. You conduct your business with the Company at your own risk, understanding that the provision of services to the Company may lead you to possible undesirable or unpredictable consequences.
- All written and oral, any other agreements between you and the Company, as well as all information obtained prior to the signing of the Agreement and the automatic adoption of the Rules, which are not specified in the Agreement with the Company and its Rules and Applications, when signed, will become invalid for You irrelevant and irrelevant in the provision of services specified in the Agreement.
- You have no complaints about the style, form and structure of writing the Agreement concluded with the company, the Annex to the Agreement (if any) and these Rules.
- Any failure to comply with these Rules is a gross violation of the agreement with the Company and may be grounds for it to terminate cooperation with the Client without any consequences, both legal and financial.